Owl Baby Shower Dessert Table

    Remember my local cupcake lady I shared with you a couple of weeks ago...she put on the cutest owl baby shower and I just had to share it.  Owls are definitely a 2011 trend and I predict they will be making an appearance at a lot of weddings this season. 

    How adorable are the cupcakes?

    Picture quality is not so great b/c they are taken with an iPhone but you get the idea!


    I love the blue and green chocolate prezels - YUM!


    My favorite - the cupcakes in the mason jars and the cutest owl labels!

    There was even cotton candy!

    If you are looking for ideas for your wedding dessert table or would like cupcakes and other fun treats for your wedding let me know and I'll put you in touch with Jillian (she doesn't have a website - she's just my super secret cupcake lady for now!)

Blog Archive