Custom Bridesmaid Gifts :: 1154Lill

    When I was planning my wedding, I know one of the hardest things for me to find were really cool gifts for my wonderful bridesmaids. I wanted to be creative and pick out unique gifts for each of my girls - something they personally would really enjoy. With all the other planning going on, finding a completely unique gift for each girl proved to be too much for me to tackle.

    1154Lill provides an option to customize a great bag for each of your girls without having to scour the earth (or the internet) for different but "equal" gifts. Simply choose the style of bag (they vary in price from $26-$200) and pick a fabric that you like.


    style from top to bottom - Donna, Samantha :: photos from 1154lill.com

    I received one of these custom bags as a gift not too long ago and I am completely in love with it. I love that it is one of a kind, made just for me and the quality is amazing.

Blog Archive