New 2Be Gowns

    New 2Be Gowns


    It is always exciting to get together with the other 2Be Bride authorized dealers to view the new line. We work on it all year and it is a great feeling to reach the end product in June. This year we met in Nashville Tennessee.

    We stayed at the Union Station Hotel - a train station built in 1904 which was refurbished and converted to a hotel about a year ago. A great place to stay in Nashville and within walking distances of the downtown restaurants and "Honky Tonks".


    2Be is split into three distinct lines. My favorite dresses are usually the Elizabeth Darcy collection. I love silk shantung, simple lines and feminine silhouettes; all featured in this group. The gowns are great for outdoor or garden weddings and any bride who loves the classic "less is best" look. The Gavin Michaels are more contemporary and sexy. Finally V-necks! One is very European with a un-lined lace corseted midriff. I really liked the "paper bag" neckline on a slim fitted, dropped waist gown. Isabella Chessari gowns are embellished with crystals and beading. Watch for fitted beaded dropped bodices with embroidery and beading on the trains. Those crystals really to sparkle and light up the room. I was thrilled with the social occasion line of Nathan Taylor. Dresses that are just too fun to be considered bridesmaid-ish. The knee lengths are my favorites; I love the bubble hem and the baby doll. I can see the baby doll in light blue as a rehearsal dress, or for the honeymoon, especially at the beach! We have new light weight jackets too, great for moms. We will have all of the social dresses and my favorites of the three bridal lines. Watch for photos to be on 2bebride.com soon. Also, we are having a trunk show in late September that will feature this newest collection!


    left to right :: me, Terri (the 2Be sales director), Kelly (the east coast sales advisor) and Linda Taylor (store owner from Canada).
    My husband and I, along with the other board members, worked hard to set this event up. But it was well worth it. I am very proud of this season's line Our new samples should start arriving in late September. I'm sure Colorado brides will love this line as much as I do.

Blog Archive