Wish I was here Wednesday!

    It's been a while since I participated in "wish I was here" Wednesday but I love the idea of it and today my thoughts really are of another place. 

    I never thought I'd actually be saying this but today I wish I was in Daytona Beach, FL.  I recently moved from their after 8 years of living at the "World's Most Famous Beach" and couldn't get out of there fast enough.  But one thing you leave behind any time you move are friends, dear friends - and while you might move far away from them those relationships travel with you wherever you go. Some of my best friends are associated with my life in Daytona Beach.  And today my thoughts are of a particular friend who is fighting a very tough battle with cancer.  I wish I could be there now to hug her and comfort her and tell her how much she means to me.  So today - I wish I was in Daytona Beach with one of my favorite gals and all our other friends that are praying hard for her today.





    And I must say - there really was nothing quite like a sunset on the Halifax River/Intracoastal Waterway from our back dock!
     
     

    

Blog Archive