Friday Favs!

    Wow...I've been a total slack on the blog this week and there really is no excuse.  I've been anxiously awaiting our Inspired Creations entry to post on Elizabeth Anne Designs or The Sweetest Occasion and have lots of posts in the queue right behind that one with more details on our concept.  I guess we are up for next week so be sure to check back in.

    Another thing I've been awaiting for quite some time was this wedding to show up somewhere in the blog world and it finally did this week. So, I'm making it my only Friday Fav b/c it deserves it that much!  I've had a style crush on Tori from Sitting in a Tree since I started my blog and my wedding planning journey.  Her blog and Sitting in a Tree were a big source of inspiration for my own wedding.  It was a toss up if Keith and I were going to have a mountain or a beach wedding - obviously mountain won but if it had been a beachy type wedding something like this wedding would have been it.  And Mexico...if you follow my blog much you know I have an obsession with Mexico too!




    I want these













    And the Flashdance spinning tunes



    Lovely!  So much more to see from this wedding here and here.
    All images by the amazing Sarah Yates


    Happy Friday everyone - I don't know about you but that makes me want to head to Mexico!

Blog Archive