Wedding Bells are Ringing!

    Over the weekend my sister got engaged!  I'm so happy for them and their kids and so glad they found each other.  And...that means another wedding adventure to help plan!  Of course you know I'm excited about that and it means I'm sure I'll be blogging about it.  The first thing - where will it be?  You can imagine how my wheels were already spinning when she told me they thought Mexico would be a good spot - especially after I had just posted Tori's beautiful Mexico wedding on Friday.  So...the search begins for the perfect spot.  I've been sending her all kinds of links just to get them thinking about it.

    Maybe Zihautenajo?

     Tentaciones, the spot we honeymooned would be a killer spot for a small intimate wedding


    Maybe Cabo or somewhere else in Baja?



    Maybe Sayulita?




    There are so many good options and it sure will be fun helping them search around for place.  And who knows - maybe it will even be back home in our hometown of Rockford, IL - I'll actually get to help plan a wedding there since we opted for the destination wedding.  Congrats to Sara and Chad - looking forward to being part of your adventure!



Blog Archive