Barnhouse Vintage Market Recap

    Ok, so remember how excited I was to hit the Barn House Vintage Market last Saturday?  Well...it most certainly didn't disappoint.  It was one of the better organized markets I have been to and the vendors really did an amazing job with their beautifully decorated stations.  My only thoughts for the next time  1) only go if I have HOURS to spend 2) bring a truck! 3) make a list of what I'm scouting before I get there.  I didn't come home empty handed but with a little more time and money to spend and access to a big truck I could have filled a house!  If you are looking to decorate a rustic chic wedding or maybe going for that vintage look this would be the perfect market for you.

    This was the line to get in at 8:30AM (didn't open until 9!)

    This was my favorite booth - Sparrow - beautiful things!

    I really really wanted this old farmhouse table

    And what's a party without cupcakes - Chocolate Beet = YUM!


    I loved this idea - giant scrabble pieces.  I didn't buy any b/c I figured I will make them!


    Another thing I really wanted was this vintage wrought iron canopy day bed!

    This vendor had a very cool set up with old wooden ladders

    There I am in the patchwork hippie skirt hunting for treasures


    Oh look, I found one.  This giant grey frame was all kinds of awesome!






    I'm going to make this table

    A couple of my purchases - I had to buy the old wooden bottle bin b/c it said Hood River and just another vintage chalkboard to add to the collection


    So...who's going treasure hunting with me?  I have a few other markets on the calendar this summer.

Blog Archive