Inspiration Board: Vibrant Fiesta

    Wow, I've been quite the slacker on the blog.  Actually...I've been a busy bee working on some upcoming September weddings and the hubs and I took some much needed time off for a little vacation to Montana and Idaho (more to come on that).

    While I was taking a break and Rach was off making wedding dreams come true, I did a guest post for her on Lace and Likes.   She and I have worked together to conceptualize and create two previous inspirational photo shoots - our yarn inspired warm and cozy shoot and the Inspired Creations contest Champagne and Plumes shoot.  I figured it was time for us to work on another one together so I came up with an inspiration board to get our creative juices flowing.  If we were to do our wedding over again it would be with a fiesta theme and would probably be somewhere on a laid back beach in Mexico.  I've been dying to execute something like this, so here it is...some inspiration for the next shoot.  And now that Rach is in So Cal it's the perfect locale for this next one!




    What do you think?


Blog Archive