Introducing: Meaghan and Dianne

    These are my two beauties getting married this weekend and I can not wait to help make their wedding day dreams come true.  Megs and D have been so amazing to work with...it's easy when we have the same style!  And Keith and I are just blessed to have two new friends in our life.

    Here is a sneak peek at some of the gorgeous engagement pictures they shot by Ryan from FS Photography on Sauvie Island.

    Love the sunflower fields

    Love the lighting...and their dog Joey always right by their side




    There is that little Meaghan sass and D's chill attitude coming out in this shot


    I love these two and can't wait to see them in their wedding gowns - beauties!  Remember their inspiration board!?! - this is going to be one gorgeous Fall affair and with the sunny weather in the forecast I think we'll have a giant mountain as our backdrop.  Lucky for all of the awesome wedding vendor team and FS Photography who has the pleasure of capturing it all. 

    Stay tuned for more "after" shots of their big day - they are sure to be amazing!  Thanks Ryan and Meg and D for letting me share your engagement sneak peek. 


Blog Archive