Next up: Rustic Chic Fall DIY Wedding

    I'm still exhausted from last weekend's wedding - even more so than my own wedding, how is that possible!  But after the success of the last one, I'm now even more excited for the wedding next up on my list...Meaghan and D - these two brides aren't only an amazing couple but they've become great friends.  They are coming out to Hood River for another wedding this weekend and we'll spend time finishing up the final details of their big day.  Little does Keith know our house will be filled with bittersweet and burlap and we'll be roping him into multiple craft projects. (secretly though he loves it!) 

    You know how I love putting together inspiration boards for my brides but Megs was SO organized already that when I first met with them they came armed with a giant binder filled with magazine cutouts, blog images, ton of ideas and a mood board.  They were women after my own heart with all the rustic chic fall details.  Think burlap, baker's twine, wood, fall colors, mason jars, DIY and pie...ummm, how could I not love this wedding?  And...they are getting married at the same venue we were married at - Gorge Crest Farms and Vineyard - it will be my first time back since our wedding day. I'm so happy to be a part of their day and can't wait to help bring their vision to life. 

    Check out their original inspiration board: 



    Much more to come on M&D's wedding - maybe we'll even give you a sneak peek at some of the DIY projects coming out of next weekend!

Blog Archive