Flea Market Finds and Garage Sale Treasures

    Lately I've been hitting up a lot of garage sales and markets looking for furniture pieces for the new house and instead have been buying up pieces to add to my extensive collection of vases, jars and vintage items. (pretty soon my husband is going to make me get a storage unit!)  Here are a few of my recent finds to add to the collection and that could be used for wedding rentals.

    Loved this window and thinking of all the ways I can use it (and for only $5!)

     Old milk crates in great condition ($15 for both)

     B/c you can never have too many chalkboards. 
    And I picked up two wine barrels buried behind the chalkboard!

     A few aqua ball jars to add to the pile and an antique stoneware crock

    Gotta love Oregon - lots of treasures to be found out here.  Happy hunting!  
    If you are interested in wedding rentals feel free to reach out to me for a full list of my collection





Blog Archive