Real Wedding: Dana and Scott's Oregon Orchard Wedding

    I have brides reaching out to me all the time looking for unique venues in the Hood River/Columbia Gorge area.  The beauty of this area is that there are plenty of venues if you are willing to look and maybe scout out the hidden gems that aren't always found online.  I actually had someone I'd never met before convinced to let me have our wedding at their house - they agreed!  We didn't end up getting married there b/c of the logistical challenges but if you are willing to look you will find some amazing spots around here.

    This couple was married at a friend's house with an apple orchard and a stellar Mt. Hood view in Parkdale, OR. So...they got lucky but you can find your own intimate space like this too - just ask around.    This sweet and intimate wedding beautifully captured by Steep Street was packed with amazing handmade touches and lots of style!


    That's quite a Hood view

    Gorgeous bouquet!

    Of course I love her style - it's a custom Elizabeth Dye - my favorite






    I love this - so real and so fun

    These ceremony pictures make me wish I had been there to hear it

    And there it is...every good wedding needs a boombox


    Enjoying a private moment after the ceremony in the orchard - a great idea to sneak away for five minutes of quiet and a toast to each other



    They used a variety of tableclothes collected over the years and mismatched vintage plates, napkins and glassware as place settings.  This couple kept it personal by making several things themselves including the applesauce favors, cake stands, paper goods/signs and boutonnieres. 








    This dessert set up is out of control - love the bundt cakes and wood cut cake stands




    Exactly the vibe we were going for at our wedding - relaxed and comfortable.  I love the picture of the folks lined up for a view of the mountain - I have a picture similar to this at our wedding.
    


    Check out her bolero - also by Elizabeth Dye!

     Thank you to the amazing Kelty from Steep Street for letting me share this beautiful wedding - you can tell you enjoyed capturing it!


    Vendors:
    And most of the vendors were their friends - lucky girl!

    Venue: Private residence apple orchard
    Photography: Steep Street (my fav)
    Dress: Elizabeth Dye (also my fav)
    Groom's Attire: custom by Duchess Clothier
    Flowers and Bouquet: friend, Solabee Flowers
    Boutonnieres: handmade by the bride
    Catering: friend, Navarre
    Cakes: friend, Lauren Fortgang
    Favors: Homemade Apple Preserves made by bride and groom




    

Blog Archive