100 Followers and a Blogger Profile

    I just noticed I reached 100 followers on my Google Friend Connect.  Maybe not a big deal for some but I'm really excited about it given I originally started this blog as a way to keep myself organized and to file all the things that inspired me through my wedding planning process.

    I love to check out the profile of new followers especially if they have their own blog.  My newest follower and #100 is Olivia.  She too is a newlywed and writes a blog called, For Me.  She even has the cutest Etsy site and makes some adorable wreaths.  I might actually need one of these for my yarn inspired tablescape...hmmm!

    After browsing her blog for a few minutes I stumbled upon a very cool feature called "Wish I was here Wednesdays."





    Since it's Wednesday and in celebration of my 100th follower here is my Wish I was Here pick:

    While I love where I am and appreciate just living int the moment you can always daydream and today I wish I could go here!  I have no idea where I found this picture but I could definitely lounge in that suspended bed for the better half of a day.  Oh and if you happen to know where this is taken please let me know.



    Feel free to participate in "Wish I was here Wednesday" - you simply post a picture and link up!!!

    I think I might have to make this a regular feature. 

    A big thank you today to all my followers and those that comment on my blog.  It makes me feel good and keeps me going with the blog when I know that folks are actually reading it!  And thank you to Olivia for being #100.





    

Blog Archive