6 Month Anniversary

    We just past the 6 month mark and what an amazing journey it's been.  We went from living in FL, getting married in Oregon in May, going on a honeymoon and making the decision when we got back to FL to move to OR.  We did the road trip across this beautiful country and have been making a home in Oregon ever since.

    To my wonderful husband - I love and appreciate you more every day.
    Like I always say, the little things are the big things to me.  You make my life so much easier, better and richer with all the little things you do. 
    Here's to many more memories and anniversary celebrations with you!




    On our wedding day

    At our going away party looking at a map made by our friend of our journey and the places we've lived


    Glacier National Park on cross country trip


Blog Archive