Sneak Peak: Cranberries and Cream Yarn Inspired Tablescape

    I'm so very excited that Rach and I finally got together to piece together our yarn inspired tablescape.  Not only did it turn out better than we expected but we finally got a chance to meet each other.  I'm sure most of you that blog have made several "blogger friends" and if you are like me actually consider them quite good friends even though you've never physically met.  Well, I knew we'd get along but the way Rach and Noah and Keith and I meshed it was like we've been friends for years.  We are already planning our next adventure together!  And Noah and Keith - you boys were such great sports and a huge help - we love you!

    So now to the sneak peak from our cranberries and cream yarn inspired table!  We started with an inspiration board and went crafting crazy from there.


    DIY wood and yarn table numbers - such a quick and easy DIY project and I think it turned out great.  There are other things you can do on the wood like this as well and we did - more on that later!  I got my inspiration for this project from the Wedding Chicks

    {photo via my husband}

    And behind the table number is one of Rachael's DIY yarn bottles - I just love these.  Check out her blog post on how to do another easy DIY and see how to recycle your old bottles. 

    {photo via Lace and Likes}


    My husband, Keith is hard at work editing all the other tablescape pictures.  Stay tuned for more of our yarn inspired creation!


Blog Archive