Wedding Trends 2010: Part Two

    So to continue with the wedding trends 2010 I start with one of my favorite things - dessert!

    1) Non-traditional wedding cakes - Actually not wedding cakes at all...so many folks (including us) decided against the traditional wedding cake and went for something a little different - whether pies, donuts, cupcakes or a full blown dessert buffet.  In fact some of the dessert displays are too gorgeous to even want to touch! Obviously this is a trend I like since we had a table of delectable tarts at our wedding.


    I love these button cakes!




    2) Short Dresses - Several brides are opting for the short dress style these days and from what I've seen many ladies can really rock this look.  I think we'll be seeing more of these in 2011!




    I love the mullet dress!



    3) Wedding Signs - Whether a wooden sign or something even more creative we saw a lot of cool and unique signs out there this year.  Keep them coming and get creative!

    My favorite sign - and this girl rocked an adorable short dress too!

    These were from our wedding!




    Coming tomorrow...my favorite weddings of 2010!

Blog Archive