Cupcakes make me happy!

    Who doesn't love a cupcake?!?  They've become quite the rage at weddings either instead of the traditional wedding cake or along side other sweets on a dessert table.



    So fun with one giant cupcake on top!


    I LOVE this tree trunk and colorful cupcake display!


    Mini cakes in hot pink!




    For all your local brides getting "Hitched in the Hood" I have a great local resource for cupcakes.  She doesn't advertise or have a website (yet!) but if you are interested in cupcakes for your wedding let me know and I'll hook you up.

    She made these amazing cupcakes for a co-workers kid's super hero birthday party!  Are you kidding me with these Star Wars cupcakes?!?!?

    Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, R2D2, Darth Vader, Yoda, the Storm Tropper...I mean come on!

    And check out the spider man and bat man cupcakes!

    (taken by an amateur on an iPhone)

    This flower one she made today - and I gobbled it right up...

    Not only do they look good - they taste delish!

    Just think what she could do for wedding cupcakes! Shoot me an email if you are interested in cupcakes for your Columbia Gorge Wedding. They are a great addition to any dessert table.

Blog Archive