Valentine's Day Contest!

    In honor of fast approaching Valentine's Day I am going to hold a contest for my readers! The winner will have a choice of one of the three prizes pictured below which are all from Etsy and include: a custom ring bowl by Paloma's Nest, a personalized wedding tree print by fancyprints or a custom pillow with a tree and heart design that includes your names made by cozyblue. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find out how to enter!

    The bowls come in assorted styles and are customized how you like!
    The color of the birds is customizable, there is also the option of having owls!
    This would be so cute in your new home!

    how to enter:

    1. leave a comment on this post telling me how you are going to spend Valentine's Day this year. 2. earn another entry by leaving a comment telling me what color palettes you would like to see.
    3. earn another entry by mentioning my contest on your blog, come leave a comment with a link to the post. If you add me to your blog roll tell me in your comment and earn another entry. If you link to one of my boards or re-post one of my boards (with proper credit of course) on your blog, leave me another comment with a link to the post to earn another entry.
    4. earn another entry by looking through my past boards and commenting on your favorite one, tell me why its your favorite in your comment on that board.

    So you can earn SIX entries! The contest ends January 31st so hurry up and get entering!! Also the winner will be announced January 31st and will be drawn at random, make sure to stop back and see if you won!

Blog Archive