Happy Birthday My Love!


    To my love and partner in crime - Happy Birthday - I am so hugely blessed to have you in my life.  I thought this was the perfect Happy Birthday image - a street sign at a crossroads.  Today you turn the big 3-0!  I remember I wasn't excited about turning 30 even one little bit.  I felt it was the end of my youth but little did I know what was in store for me.  This year will bring with it new beginnings and adventures and now that I'm past the 30 mark I can tell you that the best really is yet to come.  Starting today!  

    By now the surprise is out of the bag - he and I are in the car driving to the airport bound for Salt Lake City, Utah for a long weekend of snowboarding and shenanigans in Park City!  I've been dying with this secret for so many weeks.  We decided no spending unnecessary money on travel or trips between now and the wedding so we've both been jonsing for a quick weekend getaway (but I made the trip VERY economical).  And with all the Olympic coverage and Winter X Games we've been watching he's been all upset that we weren't going to get to go snowboarding this year.  Ha, ha...I think I pulled it off.  Little does he know however that when we get to Utah we'll be greeted by 7 of his closest friends, brothers, cousins for an unforgettable weekend! (I'll just have to keep him away from a computer before tomorrow)

    I'll leave you with some of my favorite snowy and boarding brides! 

















    See you next week!

Blog Archive