Friday Wrap-up - Happy Weekend!


    Since my boy is out of town this weekend my girlfriend and I are going antiquing, thrift shopping and scouring flea markets hoping to score some major treasures for the wedding and picnic and maybe for the house too.  I'm so excited - it's been a long time since I've done this since the boy isn't a big fan of doing that kind of thing.  I'll be posting photos of any great finds sometime next week - wish me luck!

    Favorite finds and inspirations from the week:

    Wedding of the Week - maybe the year - featured on Green Wedding Shoes.  I had emailed Jasmine Star about this one but looks like GWS beat me to it.  I've been admiring this one on Jasmine's blog since the day she posted it.

    I mean - just look at their dessert table





    This South African wedding featured on Southern Weddings is really up there for wedding of the year too - some sick details! Check it out here and here





    Love this woven paper garland via Oh So Beautiful Paper



    YUM! Cute citrus details via Snippet and Ink


    Inspiration Board of the Week via Postcards and Pretties



    DIY handkerchief invitations - LOVE these via Tulle and Feathers

    Lastly a big shout out to my fellow blogger friend Ruthy who is getting married this weekend.  Good luck to you and Andy this weekend and be safe on your journey to Central America. 


    Check out her sweet blog over at Discovery Street


    Happy Weekend!

Blog Archive