Endless Options

    One of the many reasons I'm excited about our move West to Oregon are the endless options of things to do.  There is every outdoor activity you can imagine - hiking, biking, climbing, snowboarding, surfing, kiteboarding, camping...you name it.  And Portland offers so many options to satisfy your creative side and I can't wait to partake in all of them.  I've been signing up for newsletters and twitter feeds for different crafty places so I can go to workshops for floral arrangement, letterpress, photography, cooking.  One thing I recently found was the Little Winter - A Handmade Market hosted by the from Abby Try Again and Frolic Blog

    It looks like they already have a lot of good vendors signed up - I think I might see if we can sell some of our soy candles there too! And this is taking place right before the holidays so it will be like shopping on Etsy for all your holiday goods but you can do it live.  

    Only two more weeks and we start our cross country road tip and I can't wait for all the endless opportunities that lie ahead!


Blog Archive