Friday Favorites!

    Wow...so many beautiful weddings out there this week.  Most of these have been active in the blogosphere but for good reason.  

    Some fun bridesmaids - love the dress color and the hot accessories!
    Check out this full farm wedding with awesome DIY details
    {via Ruffled}

    I had this wedding in my Friday Favs a few weeks back but saw it again this week and still in love with it! Why didn't we get any vineyard shots at our wedding???



    Max Wanger is amazing and so is this Carmel wedding!




    You know I'm loving the lavender details of this wedding and with initials like K+D...no wonder


    It's Wedding Week over at Young House Love and I love all their ideas
    This shadow box of all the house keys of the places they lived is such a great memento!



    Wooden wedding invites - AWESOME


    Congrats to Alyson from Unruly Things  who's off getting married in the Columbia Gorge area!
    She has some great guest bloggers this week
    My favorite is the "10 reasons why being married is just better" by East Side Bride


    Have a great weekend!  Next week - I swear the wedding recaps will start and some BIG news too!



Blog Archive