Friday Favorites!

    Another week of inspiration - here are some of my favorites!  Next week I'll reveal my big news (I know I said that this week but wasn't quite ready) - so exciting!  Have a great weekend.


    Burlap curtains - are you kidding me?  What a backdrop
    Gorgeous DIY rustic wedding {via Ruffled}


    Super fly boutonnieres from the same above wedding
    {via Ruffled}

    Perfect summer sipper -lavender lemondade - even better with vodka!
    {Recipe via Sunday Suppers}


    And how about these DIY paper parasols to put in your lemonade!
    {Found on Frenchie and Flea; tutorial via Papermash}


    I love everything about this wedding - bouquet, ceremony backdrop, details but most of all this bride's fab style...her veil, necklace, dress, shoes - gorgeous
    {via Once Wed}


    Beautiful succulent display - if this is just the sneak peak can't wait to see the rest

    Hay bail seating and beautiful wildflowers arrangements - enough said.

    Congrats to Alyson from Unruly Things on her recent marriage!


    And a big thanks to Kristi from Luna and Chloe Weddings for passing along the Beautiful Blog Award to me - I'm so flattered!  If you haven't checked out her blog it's full of inspiration! 


    That means I get to pass it on to some of my favorite bloggers and I guess I can't pass it back to Kristi since she sent it to me but definitely a favorite and one you need to check out!







Blog Archive