Friday Favorites!

    This week has been completely crazy - the countdown is on - we leave on our roadtrip and move cross country in 8 days!  Between finishing up at work, packing and doing all the BS that goes with a move - it's cuckoo bananas.

    Some pretty fantastic weddings have been popping up all over the last couple of weeks...here are just a few more of my favorites.

    This wedding looks like the most fun affair, love the walk across the beam - naturally it's near Mt. Hood
    And check out part 1 of their wedding in Mexico!


    Looks like they used Voodoo Donut too! 



    This swing is amazing!




    Then again nothing about Max and Margaux's wedding was not amazing- it is out of control beautiful!  Definitely offers a ton of inspiration.  GORGEOUS!  I would repost all the pictures from Once Wed but since this is Friday Favs I'll just show my absolute favorites!

    The florals and the beautiful ribbons wrapped on this bouquet - WOW!


    The ribbon lining the walkway...what can you say!


    And their fab dessert display - yummy! 


    Speaking of dessert - who wants some Lavender Cream Croquembouche!



    Ahh...wedding in Big Sur - doesn't get much better!  And love the bridesmaids attire!



    Adding this dress to my favorites list - oh...and the whole wedding




    And I can't even believe it and am so honored that my little old blog was nominated for the "Best Real Bride Blog" on Aisle Dash.  For anyone that nominated me - a sincere thank you.  It's crazy and intimidating to think that the distinguished list of high profile judges will actually have their eyes on my blog.  Exciting stuff!


    Have a wonderul weekend!

Blog Archive