Summery Bridesmaids Dresses

    Last week Ruffled featured a wedding with the cutest green bridesmaids dresses - in fact they made my Friday Favs last week!  I had to check out the link to find out where they got their dresses and was led to the Mod Cloth website.  Maybe I'm living under a rock but I had never heard of it - now it might be one of my stops for online shopping.  I browsed around and found some other adorable dress options that would be perfect for a colorful summer wedding!


    Probably my favorite - LOVE the flower

    This was the Colleen dress featured in the Ruffled wedding





    I love yellow - it makes me happy!





    The one strap shoulder is adorable and this one has tiny polka dots!















    And for the more neutral earthy bridesmaids these are gorgeous!





    Wish I could be picking my bridesmaids dresses all over again!  

Blog Archive