Friday Favorite!

    This is a little different Friday Favorite feature since I am again on the road this week and really haven't had a chance to cruise my regular blogs.  We are a little less than halfway through our trip and at home in Rockford, IL at my parents house and getting ready for a big post wedding/going away party tomorrow night.  We've been going through tons of old pictures and I've stumbled across some wedding beauties from my parents, aunts and uncles and old friends weddings.  They all seem to have a common theme - very traditional.  My favorites are the bouquet toss pictures b/c back in the day this particular tradition was taken to a whole other level.  Single women were proud to stand up there and do just about whatever it took to grab the bouquet that was flying through the air.  If you've read my blog much you know I'm not much into your typical wedding traditions especially this one.  And from the looks of my favorite picture from my scavenger hunt my mom wasn't much into this either! 

     That lady in the blue dress is going to get that darn bouquet if it's the last thing she does.
    Can you guess which one my mom is?  That's right...the one in front with her arms crossed!  Love it.


    What do you think of the bouquet toss?  Did you have one?

Blog Archive