Our Wedding: "After I Do"

    I'm starting a new job this week so life is a bit crazy but I thought I'd post the next recap from our wedding. You've seen "before I do" and "I do" so now it's time for the after glow! 

    During the entire ceremony the sun started to creep out a little bit at a time revealing more of the mountain in the background.  By the time the ceremony was over the mountain was almost fully exposed.  We did some of the portrait and posed shots and also tried to find some cool spots around our venue to take some pictures before the cocktail hour.



    Me and my maids


    Keith with his bros and Dad


    It's not a party without the jump shot

    Or the totem pole



    One of my favs

    Here comes the sun...


    And there's that mountain



    And now it's time for a cocktail - this was me finishing up pictures, kicking my heels off and heading back up to start the party!


    More to come...

    All images {via Gabriel Boone}

Blog Archive