Happy Weekend!

    I haven't had a chance to get around to the blog almost all week so I'm going to have to take the week off from Friday Favs.  Things are completely crazy here but today is my last day of work after 8 years with the organization.  Seems like the end of an era - it's going to be quite a bittersweet goodbye.  I've built some amazing relationships with folks here - these people have watched me grow up both personally and professionally.  I have a feeling today I'll be an emotional wreck.




    But don't get me wrong...I'm super excited for this next adventure.  We just got married and now we are starting a new life together in Oregon. This weekend we'll have one last bash in Daytona Beach, FL and then put the petal to the metal, the rubber to the road and head West.  It's kind of crazy though b/c I can't even imagine or picture what our life will be like a month from now.  So many different emotions but all good!



    Our new hometown!
    {via Blaine Franger}


    Next week we'll be on the road and I'll have some guest bloggers but also be posting from the road!  Have a great weekend everyone!


    “Don't go through life, grow through life.”


Blog Archive