Trash your dress??

    So...I can't ever imagine "trashing" my wedding dress b/c mine was handmade with love by a dear friend.  However, you do only wear a wedding dress once (hopefully) and if you don't care about what happens to it after the wedding then I love the idea of a "trash the dress" session.  

    If you do decide you want this kind of photo session then Scott McNamara is your guy.  He and I have had a similar journey cross country - Florida to Oregon.  And no matter the setting he rocks the trash the dress session every time.  I've featured some of his weddings before but this is a truly unique look at his work. 

    Since my recent travels have taken me from the Sunshine State of FL, I'll start with a swampy backwoods muddin' photo session from Melbourne, Florida. 













    This next one is my favorite, maybe b/c it's in my new backyard - the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. For all you nature lovers out there - you'll love this one at Oneonta Falls and Gorge!












    Trashing your dress never looked so good.  Check out more of Scott's work at his GORGE-ous blog!

Blog Archive