Lots of Loveliness

    I can't believe I didn't have one minute to bust out even one post last week.  Between our cross country move, starting a new job, getting settled in our temporary house and exploring the area it's been a very busy few weeks.  This weekend I finally had a chance to catch up on all my favorite blogs and I've certainly missed some beautiful things.  Since I didn't get around to my Friday Favs last week I figured I'd give you a glimpse of some of the fabulous finds I've discovered during this relaxing weekend.

    What do you think about this bride's bling bling cast for her broken foot? 


    Lace, burlap, twine, wooden drink stirrers...love this delicate tablescape

    Lumberjack and Jill bridal/couples shower - what a great theme and scrumptious buffet!

    Fun backgrounds make all the difference



    Lovely green bridesmaids dress against this gorgeous bouquet


    Rustic ladder and adorable button name card display



    My favorite thing ever is seeing a fellow blogger bride's wedding photos!  It's so great to follow their journey and see it all come together. Isn't she a beautiful bride!







    I had time over the weekend to tee up some great new posts so be sure to check back this week for more!


Blog Archive