Real Wedding: Michelle and Steven's Romantic Oregon Beach Wedding

    I recently saw a beautiful and touching wedding that I had been hoping someone would feature on Grey Likes Weddings blog.  I couldn't agree with her post more...as much as I admire all the crafty and creative projects and over-the-top details we all feature on our wedding blogs at the end of the day that's not what this important day is all about. I think often times when you are caught up in all the planning and details (and I'm not exception) you lose sight of this very important fact. 

    Ironically I posted a recap of all of our wedding details yesterday - don't get me wrong - I loved them all and appreciate all the hard work and love that went into creating them but my most favorite part of the day was still the ceremony and what that moment meant and will forever mean to me. 

    We were lucky to have awesome photographers that captured that emotion and I think it's important to find one that will do just that for your special day. 

    JOS Photographers definitely focus on "telling the story" of your day.  And I think they did this beautifully for Michelle and Steven's Oregon beach wedding. 



     










    Ahhh, I love this shot!












    Thanks Jos for sharing these gorgeous images!  They even call the wedding slideshow section on their website - "moments" - love it!


Blog Archive