Themed Engagement Sessions

    We didn't do the traditional engagement photo session but sometimes when I see a theme inspired shoot like these I wish we had!

    And it looks like Cedar House Photography has mastered the themed engagement sessions based on these two shoots...WOW!

    #1 For the Love of Music

    Eric, the groom, is a DJ so they used that as inspiration for this music themed engagement session...and it is awesome!




    What a great shot!

    The disco ball on the tree is a nice touch...




    I hope they are using this for their Save the Dates


    #2 For the Love of Camping

    I'm a lover of all things nature and outdoors... so I adore this next camping themed engagement session!







    This looks like us with our wine glasses in the foreground...love it!

    All beautiful images {via Cedar House Photography}

    What would your theme be?



Blog Archive