Friday Favorites!

    Busy little bee...no time for blogging this week but all new posts coming next week so check back for all kinds of loveliness.  Some of my favs from around the cyber space this week....


    How fun is this dress?  The mullet dress - HA!

    And the whole wedding was just my style - it reminds me of my home decor

    Ummm...wedding teepees = AWESOME

    Look how they dressed up the inside - gorg


    How fun and easy are these twig caramel apples - they had a stick teepee too!

    The paper details at this wedding between the birds and pinwheels is incredible!


    Beautiful hairpieces for a gorgeous photo shoot
    Why do these never look this good in my hair?


    This dress is stunning and handmade by the bride!

    Speaking of teepees - look at Elsie's awesome new space

    I love the look of a wine barrel drink bar - simple and rustic!


    We are going to start dragging our Christmas decorations out this weekend - what are you going to do? 

    Have a great weekend!

Blog Archive