Inspired by: Yarn

    I have a few days off for the holidays so I've been crafting away getting ready for some tablescape fun with fellow blogger Lace and Likes.  One of the projects I'm working on has little pieces of yarn scattered all around my parents house.  I've been looking around for some yarn inspiration and there is no lack of it out there - so many fun things you can do with it.

    Cool DIY yarn wood blocks


    Even just loose yarn adds something warm and beautiful to this table


    Simple and gorgeous yarn wrapped vases


    This is a great idea for initials or how about table numbers?

    Look at this whole yarn scene and the yarn wrapped candleabra
    {via Decor 8}


    Yarn chandelier


    Colorful yarn detail
    {via Once Wed}

    Be sure to check out Rachael's DIY yarn bottles! Back to crafting - looking forward to revealing some of our creations!




Blog Archive