Travel Tuesday: Tentaciones

    I haven't done the Travel Tuesday feature in a while but thought I'd bring it back since I've seen a lot of folks out there contemplating where to go on their honeymoon.  I know I've done posts about our honeymoon location before but we finally got around to printing out some photos from that trip and I've been daydreaming about it ever since. 

    If you want a romantic, peaceful, somewhat secluded getaway where you will feel right at home book your trip right this second for Tentaciones.  Zihuatanejo is pretty amazing Mexico town but if you go to Tentaciones you really have no reason to leave the hotel.  It's actually more like a private villa with only four rooms. 

    I'm think I'll finally post my Trip Advisor review now - I like to wait a while after a vacation to do my review to make sure I still love it as much months later after the post trip euphoria has worn off.  And, well, yes...I still love it just as much and would highly recommend it for your honeymoon.  Someone else please go to this hidden gem so we can talk about it together.  And tell Salvador I sent you!

    Wondering..."do I really have to leave this place"?




    Soaking it all in






    I've posted several pictures before but just check out the Tentaciones website and their Trip Advisor page - it speaks for itself! 

    We are trying to figure out where to take our next trip - it's time to start looking.  Maybe I'll bring back this feature and let you help me decide.  Any suggestions?

Blog Archive