Why you should get married in the Fall...

    in Hood River, OR.  Everyone says not to get married in the Fall in Hood River b/c it rains so much and it's so unpredictable.  Well, I live here now and I say boo to that.  Sure it rains a bit but the crisp air, bountiful Autumn harvest (including great wines!) and the amazing colors make up for that.  I say definitely get married in the Columbia River Gorge region in the Fall...you won't regret it.





    Did I mention - this is where I live???  I have to pinch myself every morning.
    I'm truly blessed to live in this beautiful place.


    And if you want gorgeous wedding photos you should consider Blaine and Bethany as your photographers. Blaine is the man behind the daily photo blog Beautiful Hood River (source of all photos above).

Blog Archive