Real Wedding: Inspired by Wheat and Honey

    I know I typically do Friday Favs but this might be my favorite wedding of the week so it still counts.

    Another completely gorgeous wedding by our wedding photogs Gabriel Boone!  I mean, I was hoping these boys could have said we were their wedding of the year but we have some steep competition!

    The theme of this Washington coast wedding was wheat and honey with amazing decor elements by Steven Moore and planner Michelle Engvall.  This venue, Semiahmoo Resort with the tented waterfront reception area is the most beautiful backdrop for just about any occasion.





    Great bridesmaid dresses!

    And how about the groomsmens wheat boutonnieres...




    Stephanie is adorable!

    They captured the sweetest moment - gazing out at her future hubby!






    One of the most beautiful wedding tents I've ever seen!



    The wheat and honey centerpieces and pops of yellow color - beautiful




    This dessert bar looks delish




    And a perfect ending!

    Thank you to Gabe and Boone for letting me share this beautiful wedding.  If you want amazing wedding photos check out more of Gabriel Boone's work and more of Stephanie and Matt's wedding on their blog!


Blog Archive