Inspiration Board: Bridal Showers

    I'm still playing with the inspiration board template over at Style me Pretty's Style Circle site but I think I'm getting the hang of it a little better now.  I'm sure it's just as easy to do it on my own with Photoshop but I'm still learning that too.  In fact so is my Guy - he made the new header for my blog which carries a similar look as our wedding save the dates.

    I thought I'd try to do a bridal shower inspiration board since my friends and family are throwing me a shower while I'm home over the holidays.  I love planning and helping throw parties so it's hard for me just to be the guest of honor and not want to help with all the little details.  I've never really been into the whole cheesy games they do at bridal showers so I'll have to have an open mind about that - I'm more interested in girlfriends coming together for a celebration with good food, drinks and of course - dessert!  I'm really looking forward to the shower and having all my Midwest girlfriends and family together for one fun afternoon in the city. After the shower I'm going to pick out all the fabrics for my wedding dress - can't wait!

    Bridal Shower

Blog Archive