Merry Christmas to All!

    Merry Christmas!   After an eventful few days of travel I'm finally back home spending the holidays in Illinois with my family.  This year will be a special one - while it's certainly not my last Christmas at home it will be my last Christmas at home as it always was - just me, my parents and my sister watching old Christmas movies over and over, snuggling up to the fireplace with hot toddies, eating too much food and unwrapping too many gifts.  I will savor this Christmas and reflect on all the Christmas times past enjoying all of our old family traditions.  I'll miss spending Christmas with my love who is off cruising in the Bahamas (not feeling too sorry for him) but will be looking forward to welcoming him into our family next year and starting new traditions of our own together.  Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones and let us all remember those less fortunate this holiday season.   



Blog Archive