Everything and More...

    Hello again...I'm back to reality and wishing I didn't have to be.  The wedding, the honeymoon, the days that have proceeded have been amazing.  Definitely not perfect but really everything I could have wanted, asked for, dreamed of and more. 

    It's funny...halfway through this process I thought it would have just been easier to elope and have a private, intimate ceremony with just the two of us. But once the day finally arrived and I had a chance to stand back and look around me at all the love in that space I was so happy we decided to ask our friends and family to be there to celebrate with us.  In fact, I think what made me cry on the wedding day was the overwhelming gratitude I felt for all the people that helped make our day so special and traveled across the country just to be there for us.

    I never really thought about what I would do with the blog after the wedding but I've loved writing about my experiences and what has inspired me.  I'm just trying to figure out now how to organize all my recaps, experiences and photos from the whole journey.  Just writing about the wedding weekend could be a few months worth of posts and pictures and I would love to document it all now while the memories and moments are still so fresh in my mind.  All the pictures are still trickling in from our guests and we won't get the professional pictures back for a couple of weeks so it gives me some time to organize all of my thoughts but I can't wait to share them all with you.

    It might be easier to start with the most recent event - the honeymoon!  Tomorrow I'm going to post some more pictures from our trip and a great honeymoon accessory giveaway so be sure to check it out.

Blog Archive