Friday Favs!

    It's been a while since I've had a chance to do this post so I'm excited to show you all my favorites from this week - there were some beauties.

    Ok...maybe not wedding inspiration but have to brag on my hubs - isn't this shot sick!  
    He took it while at sea this week - love the baby dolphin


    Wedding of the Week - I've looked at these pics 100 times - AMAZING!
    Love the mismatched super cute bridesmaids


    Cute program and even better wedding
    {via Love and Lavender}


    Sweet dessert table - love the Anthro shower curtain backdrop
    {via Grey Likes Weddings}


    Fabulous giveaway over at the new Frenchie & Flea
    Win an ACME party box 


    English Village wedding {via Rock n Roll Bride}
    Love all the bunting and the quaint venue

     Sunset in the Columbia River Gorge {via Beautiful Hood River}
    Gorge-ous daily photo blog - makes me miss Hood River (site of our wedding)


    Have a great weekend - next week starts our wedding recaps!

Blog Archive