Real Wedding: Durango, Colorado Mountain Wedding

    Another gorgeous mountain wedding by Sarah Rhoads.  I can't help myself - each new wedding she posts is even more amazing than the last.  I would just like to be her assistant for a day so I could attend one of these lovely affairs.

    This particular wedding spoke to me b/c it reminded me of our own.  The beautiful setting, the rustic details, the tarts, the chair signs, her dress!  And what a great story - they met as summer camp counselors in Durango so they went back to their meeting spot to get married - and what a beautiful spot it is.


    I don't know where she got her dress but we had a very similar style - naturally I love hers!

    Are you kidding me with the rainbow?
    This is a classic Sarah Rhoads photo - AWESOME!


    Holy bridal party!
    I love these dresses - the red flowers against the dark grey is a great color combo




    Love their wood chair signs with burlap ribbon - we did these too!


    Beautiful rustic table decor with the red roses

    My favorite detail of all - DIY trail mix bar - great idea and super cute favor bags


    I know you want more of this so head over to Sarah's blog for more wedding eye candy!

Blog Archive