Beautiful Bouquets - Difficult Decisions

    Since we are planning our wedding from across the country I'm having to use email and lots of pictures (or the blog) to convey to our vendors what we are looking for.  Right now I'm working on flowers and not unlike most things about the decor of the wedding I'm all over the map.  We don't need a ton of flowers to dress up the venue since it's already a gorgeous vineyard setting with wildflowers scattered throughout the property but just a few to add a little color to the reception tables.

    We have a nice local woman putting together our flowers and she has asked for some of my thoughts on a bouquet.  I really would like to use whatever blooms are in season at one of the many U-pick flower farms in the Columbia River Gorge area but there are so many varieties I like.  Just to give you an idea here are some of the photos I sent her - you think she's more confused now?  HA!  I'm going for different shades of purples and greens and maybe some white flowers thrown in the mix.  I really like the idea of some wildflowers/lavender/herbs thrown in too since they are so plentiful in that area but I love lilacs, rhinoculous and some many others!


    * I apologize in advance if I don't credit the pictures but I've been collecting these images for months and never saved the source

    I like this one with some wildflowers but a little too big for me


    I agree with her on this bouquet - I like the casual, loose look of this and feel this is more me but wait until you see the rest of the ones I post - I can't decide!


    Like this one but would want some more purples...


    This as a bouquet and a little smaller would be nice


    Add some purples - this could be nice


    And who doesn't LOVE succulents - especially purple shades!


    More succulents with a splash of color!

    Simple, elegant, beautiful


    Make a bouquet using this arrangement - yes please!
    I LOVE lilacs - they remind me of being a kid in my old backyard and rhinoculous are my favorite!



    And just to really confuse the situation - this is still one of my very favorite bouquets with purple artichokes!



    Can you tell I need a little help deciding?  What do you think?

Blog Archive