Friday Favorites

    I'm doing backflips this beautiful Friday b/c my Guy's 3-month summer trip on the boat was officially canceled yesterday.  That means that I actually get to spend the first three months of our marriage with my husband as opposed to without - I'm so thankful for this!  We are spending the weekend with our friend and wedding officiant to go over the wedding ceremony details - after all this is the most important part of all the wedding planning.  Happy Friday!  I hope you enjoy my favorites from the week.

    Wedding shot on a surfboard {via} 100 Layer Cake
    I want to live inside of this wedding!
    Check out more of this wedding on JL Photografia blog - obsessed!



    Getting married in a small indoor area - consider crepe paper decor {via} Inspired Goodness



    This bride has my rain boots {via} Carl Zoch


    Check out Untamed Petals fabulous Spring Collection {via} Ruffled
    And enter to win their giveaway!


    Adoring this Beatles inspired e-session {via} Rock 'n Roll Bride


    Eco-friendly Inspiration Board of the Week {via} postcards and pretties


    Woodsy river rock name card display {via} Southern Weddings


    Absolutely gorgeous photo shoot {via} Tec Petaja


    Booklet style wedding programs and other fab DIY ideas from this wedding {via} Hi-Fi Weddings


    Don't forget to sign up for my Earth Day giveaway!

Blog Archive