Friday Favs!

    Getting ready for my final dress fitting today and a hair and makeup trial! Even though it won't be those folks doing my hair and makeup since I'll be getting married in OR - I wanted to see how I might be able to pull the whole look together.  So exciting...let's just hope the dress fits.

    Here are some of my favorites from the week:


    First - LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP for my Earth Day Giveaway!  I'll draw later today or tomorrow



    Glow in the dark mason jars - would look wicked cool at night


    This picture spoke to me this week since we are working on our wedding reception playlist...hmm..this might look like one of my uncles dancing (not naming any names!)


     Are you kidding? Red velvet in a glass jar...YUM!

    LOVE this wedding and her beautiful dress
    {via) Once Wed


    And their gorgeous DIY table decor
    {via} Once Wed



    The most weddingest city in America
    and 10 reasons to get married in Portland (or Hood River!)



    And a store I can't wait to visit when I get out there


    mmm, yes please!  An outdoor lounge area at this amazing wedding
    {via} Snippet and Ink



    Wow - a real bride bridal shower tablescape and not a staged one - fabulous
    Love this gals fun blog {via} Lace and Likes


    Hood River and the Columbia River Gorge - so happy we decided to get married here
    Check out the new Hood River photo blog by amazing photographer Blaine Franger (and yes he does wedding photography!)




Blog Archive