Friday Favorites

    With just over a month to go until the wedding the countdown is on and we'll be spending the weekend working on some final details since very soon my Guy will be sailing away on the boat until the wedding.

    Here are some of my favorites this week - so happy to see all the purple this week!


    Lovely purple bouquets - more to add to my list!




     Inspiration Board of the Week - all my colors!



    Gorgeous tablescape and more purple
    Check out the full wedding {via} Southern Weddings



    California Wedding Venue - if you are getting married in California you must check this out!



    Fabulously fun wedding and pictures



    A purple wedding shoot {via} Style me Pretty



    DIY film slide curtain - WOW


    Giveaways

    Custom Greeting Cards {via} A Mountain Bride

    Lovely Giveaway - Little White Dress {via} Ever Ours (sorry, I need to win this one)

    Anthro Gift card giveaway (who doesn't want that?) {via} From Portland to Peonies



Blog Archive