Wedding Attire

    I've been on the search for some wedding shoes for a little bit now since I wanted to have them before my final dress fitting which happens to be this coming weekend.  I was trying to find a greyish purple shade to match some of the wedding decor but let me tell you - it's a tough color to match.  And then I saw these pups on the clearance rack at Nordstrom Rack!

    {via} My Guy

    {via} My Guy
    I never said I was a foot model! 



    And the best part is - they were only about $30 on the clearance rack!  Oh and that they are insanely comfortable believe it or not.  You can't beat that.
    {via} Me (that's why it's not good)


    Who knows - maybe I'll find another pair I like better but these are a great backup if I don't find something else or decide to go barefoot.

    The rest of the outfit is coming along too - I have my final dress fitting this weekend...cross your fingers it fits!

    And last week I won a FABULOUS giveaway from The Loveliest Day - a custom hairpiece from Dana at Retr0lux!   It doesn't get much better than this...I have my own custom wedding dress being designed and made special by a dear friend and now a custom hairpiece.  It's been so much fun working with Dana to come up with the design - I can't show you her concepts just yet but here is the boho chic headpiece we were using for inspiration.



    Now I just need jewelry of some sort and have no idea what I'm looking for there but sure I'll find some treasure piece if I keep looking. 

    Getting so excited - one month from tomorrow!  If we're lucky maybe the groom will let me share a picture of him in his wedding attire next week.

Blog Archive