DIY Paper Flowers

    I know I keep saying it but I'm so blessed to have such talented and creative friends and family all over the country that are crafting up beautiful creations for us.  Our wedding is truly going to be a labour of love with all the folks that are lending a hand to make our big day so special .  Over the next couple of weeks I'll feature all the wonderful projects that our friends have been working on to make our wedding weekend unforgettable. 

    My Guy and I were sitting on the couch on our laptop when we saw my cousin had posted some pictures on her Facebook page of a project she's been working on for our wedding.  We were blown away!  These DIY paper flowers are outstanding.  I love all the different purple papers, worn book pages, stamps and maps that she's using and the beads, buttons and embellishments to form the flowers center. 

    Can you imagine how labor intensive these are?  And they are SO perfect!


    I LOVE the one on the left with the "happily ever after" paper!





    And this is the same cousin working on the ribbon curtain!  Kirie - you are so talented and I can't wait to come to Rhode Island this summer for a crafting summer camp. A huge thanks to you and Ada for all the time, effort and love you've poured into this project. 

    I think we will use the bigger flowers on the inside aisle of the ceremony chairs and scatter the medium and small flowers around the reception tables and barn.  What you can't see are the beautiful ribbon stems on these flowers.  If you think you are up for the challenge I'll be posting a tutorial on these paper flowers in the coming weeks.

Blog Archive