Happy Monday! The Countdown is On...

    33 days to go!!!!

    Had a great weekend with our friend and wedding officiant and came up with what we feel is a really good flow for the ceremony and a draft of the script.  We still need to work on our vows which will take a bit more thought.  There is so much in my head and my heart but to put it all in words and have them come out right will be the more difficult task. 

    We spent the rest of our weekend shopping for the rest of our wedding attire.  Since I have my final dress fitting this coming weekend I wanted to make sure to get all the other pieces so I could see how it will all come together. I found the cutest shoes - will make sure to post pictures as soon as I get a chance. 

    Still working on several last minute things but one of the biggest items on the to-do is music!  More to come on that but I think we're doing the DIY iPod music thing and it can be a daunting task.  Any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated!

    One thing I almost did this weekend was buy this sweet tandem bike.  We been saving money for the past several months for the wedding and I'm dying to splurge on a toy for the summer and have always wanted a tandem.  How often do great deals and uber rad bikes like this come up on Craig's List?  Do you think I should go for it?  The Guy is trying to be the voice of reason but I say it should be our wedding gift to ourselves



    Don't forget to enter the Earth Day giveaway and score a great tote

Blog Archive