Real Wedding: Rustic Charm Wedding Weekend Celebration: Part 1

    I've been dying to put this wedding weekend up - it's pretty much exactly what we would want for our celebration.  A whole weekend affair with all the people we love enjoying the beautiful surrounding of the Columbia River Gorge area and having a big party.  I think I've looked up and enjoyed all the photographers in the Pacific NW but this one blows my mind.  Sarah Rhoads is an amazing talent based in the Seattle area - you have to check out her blog and porfolio. 

    I've seen her on several of popular wedding blogs but not sure I've seen this wedding and even if I have it has been drawing me back so I'm excited to share.  I'll share just the rehearsal dinner today which might be my favorite part.  While we are just having a small family dinner the night before we will have our big picnic the day after the wedding with all the folks who are still in town. 

    This couple got married at the bride's father's estate in Hunters, WA.  This place looks AMAZING, as Sarah says in her blog post about this place "this first picture pretty much sums it up."




    For the rehearsal dinner they transformed an old abandoned barn into a magical and charming space for the special night with beautifully creative touches and details.  This is definitely one of those wedding weekends I'm sure you can't describe in words but you wish you could have been there to experience it first hand - I wish I had been invited!

















    Look at the amazing little details (gasp)













    How cute is this bride and look how much fun she is having! I would be too if this was my rehearsal dinner.




    Wow...thank you Sarah Rhoads for sharing this gorgeous event on your blog.  Check out the full story here.  And stay tuned for the wedding follow up tomorrow. 

Blog Archive